Different views from people about how they feel about racial harmony

View 1: Lame, It is a waste of time, boring but it is very important. Because if we do not respect each other, conflicts and racial discrimination will occur.


My comment on the view: I feel the same as you, somehow it might seems boring. But it actually spread an very important message around!


View 2: Good practice for making Singapore a safe and peaceful place to live in. It happen on 21st July 1964. It has been celebrated in a lot of countries.


My comment on the view: I don't think that it have been celebrated in alot of country except Singapore.


View 3: I feel that it is great! People will respect each other races and religion. Singapore is a country with mix races and religion. Therefore this made the importance of racial harmony day. As maintaining racial and religious harmony is hard and crucial.


My comment on the view : Yes, I've to agree with you. At least we won't be like the catholic and protestant that fights for their right and races.



No comments:

Post a Comment